We are very excited to inform you that our service has subscribed to a online booking and waitlist management program called QK Enrol. This program will give you access to manage your own account information, where you will have the ability to make bookings requests and allow you to complete and submit an online enrolment form for your child. You will have the flexibility of doing this and much, much more all within a parent portal called ’My Family Lounge’.
What can I do in My Family Lounge?
- As a NEW family at our service you can easily register your child’s details and manage your account
- You can submit through a waitlist request if you require a permanent spot for your child
- Make changes to the days your child is currently booked when placed
- You can easily provide detailed information about your child to our service such as medical information, diet requirements, emergency contact details and more! All this information is simply added into the online enrolment form and submitted to the service.
For new families
Soon you will be receiving a Welcome email from the My Family Lounge once your account details have been registered, where you will be prompted to complete your registration and set up a password. You will have 7 days to set up your password to validate your account to avoid your account expiring. If you have not set up your password, simply log in and enter in your email address and select ’forgotten password’ to recover your welcome email. If you are experiencing issues accessing your account please contact the service for assistance.
Once you have validated your account, log in and complete your contact details and add any additional contacts for emergency or collection authorisation. You will also need to create a profile for your child and provide any information that we need to know. You can submit an online enrolment form to provide us with this information when you are ready to accept a position at our service.
For a better understanding of how My Family Lounge works, please visit www.myfamilylounge.com.au
We are thrilled to be able to provide you with an easier and more efficient way of managing your child’s bookings at our service.
For current families
Do you already Have a Log-in?
If you already have a My Family Lounge account, it’s as simple as entering your email address and password in the box above. You’ll be signed in and taken to the My Family Lounge page, where you’ll have full access to the programs.
- Observations: Read up on any observations the Educator has recorded for your child
- Portfolio: View your child’s portfolio, including goals, observations and photo gallery
- Program: View your services program, including curriculum areas, routine and planned events.
- Daily Journals: Read any daily journals the Educator has created for your child’s room
- You can request changes to days your child is booked in for permanently
- You can manage your account information and update your contact details
- Easily provide detailed information about your child such as medical information, dietary requirements, update emergency contact details and more! All this information is simply added into the online enrolment form and submitted to our service.
Don’t Have a Log-in yet?
If you don’t have a log-in, but your child is already attending Avondale Heights Childcare and Early Learning Centre, enter your email address in the box above, press “sign in” and you’ll be taken to the My Family Lounge page. This page will allow you to select “Forgotten Password”, and at this point simply request a new password, follow the prompts and you will be able to access the software.
If you’re having any issues please speak to our Director or any of our Educators. My Family Lounge is a program designed to make following your child’s progress with us as simply as possible, we want you to have this information and support you in this process!
Alternatively, head to the My Family Lounge website for more information.